The Foundation’s main areas of operation are:
- performing studies, audits, surveys and making estimations concerning the energy economy, connected not only to technological solutions, but also to the ecological and economic ones,
- preparing feasibility studies concentrating on modernization and investments in power and heat engineering,
- educational activities for pupils, students, teachers and representatives of the energy economy and local governments and communities,
- promoting energy-efficient solutions and technologies concerning renewable energy sources and advisory services within this area
- protection of tangible/intangible technical and cultural heritage connected to the broadly defined energetics in Poland and abroad through preparing documentation that will help in revitalising, registering and promoting them
- organising events concerning maintaining traditions and technical achievements and spreading them nationally and internationally.